We all remember well what Taliban did before the invasion of Afghanistan. The world’s two largest standing Buddha statues were blown up by the Taliban in Central Afghanistan. Towards the 2000s, our television news was awash with Taliban actions. Women who wear Burka and long-bearded Muslims, whom we thought that they were living only in Afghanistan, used to put fear in our hearts. Therefore, when the United States invaded Afghanistan, nobody didn’t find strange, even people from all over the world rushed to help.
Now we are watching a movie about ISIS, such as Taliban. ISIS is carrying out every action which plants seeds of hate on all over the world. They are cutting people’s heads, kidnapping Yezidis in one day and killing Christians in the other day. They are confining people in a cage and making massacres. ISIS Militants are wearing black clothes, specially designed and putting on victims with orange clothes such as the Guantanamo prisoners. The scummiest actions are taken with the camera as if they are a theater stage and featuring on the world’s televisions and newspapers. Everyone are watching that ISIS Militants Destroy 3.000-Year-Old Statues Inside A Museum In Iraq.
In fact, there’s only one thing to say for all this: How stupid can a Muslim be in this age? They can be identify their self with the Prophet who destroyed totems in Kaaba! However, if they have not a mind to see the difference between the two, we don’t know what else to tell. How can we explain this ignorance which make a fool of all Muslims in the face of all peoples of the world?
Is this a fact or fiction?
Taliban organization was established to take over Afghanistan by the United States. This Strategic Project (Taliban), which was developed over the majority of the population of the Pashtun tribal structure, was out of control and then turned into a permanent structure. Now, as well the Islamic State organization established over the Salafi Sunni Arab structure against Shiite alliance.
Before the place a final judgement on ISIS, we should be listed some important events as follows:
- After the United States invaded Iraq, Sunni tribes have been controlled and organized by the Russian Secret Service.
- Iraqi Central Government was under the thumb of Southern Shiite Arabs, Iraqi Shiites were under the thumb of Iran and Iran was under the influence of Russia.
- When the United States withdrew completely from Iraq at the beginning of 2012, Sunnis were the most ineffective, the Shiites were the most powerful position. Shiites, Iran and Russia influence strengthened much more in 2012 and 2013.
- In these years, Sunni and Shiite tension started to climb in Iraq. Car bombs and suicide bombers began to explode in Sunni and Shiite cities, religious ceremonies and sites mutually.
- In May 2013, John McCain who is the important name of Israel Lobby, went secretly Syria and met with the Syrian opposition groups. There was allegedly the Leader of ISIS Ebu Bakr Al Baghdadi (Ibrahim Al Badri) together with McCain at the subsequent photos of this visit.
- After only one month, approximately thousand militants of Al-Qaeda freely escaped from Iraq prisons. Only 1500 militants led by Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi entered Mosul which is the second biggest city in Iraq. Approximately 50,000 Iraqi soldiers have left the city after leaving their weapons.
The Islamic State is a big threat now not only for Iraq, but also for Syria and the Middle East. No longer, there is ISIS of the Western countries and allies against Al-Qaeda of Russia and Iran.
In Fact, to put it in a nutshell: In spite of the fact that the world public opinion is confused and misinformed, we have to acknowledge the facts. We still give just a few examples from Western sources.
- In the previous days, Former NATO Commander General Wesley Clark said that ISIS was created and funded by our “closest allies.”
- This is another example, Clark describes the current US foreign policy:
- A news from Gulf Daily News:
“Posted on » Tuesday, July 15, 2014
WASHINGTON: The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organization that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest“.
NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.
According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.
Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech..”
- The other most important news from the Iraq:
According to the reports in the Turkish press this week, Al Hakim Al Zemili, The President of the Security and Defense parliamentary committee of Iraq, said that “Iraqi security forces have shot down two British planes carrying weapons for ISIS in Anbar province. We expect an explanation from London.” He pointed “Coalition aircrafts often drop weapons in the regions dominated by ISIS.”
Consequently, there have been some very clear results of the Islamic State Project:
- Kurdistan borders in Iraq and Syria expanded by 40% compared to the last year. According to Human Rights Watch, “Iraqi Kurdish forces have confined thousands of Arabs in “security zones” in areas of northern Iraq that they have captured since August 2014 from the extremist group Islamic State, also known as ISIS. Kurdish forces for months barred Arabs displaced by fighting from returning to their homes in portions of Ninewa and Erbil provinces, while permitting Kurds to return to those areas and even to move into homes of Arabs who fled. Some restrictions were eased in January 2015, after Human Rights Watch communicated with the Kurdish regional government about the issue, but others remain. Local Kurds told Human Rights Watch that Iraqi Kurdish citizens or forces of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) have destroyed dozens of Arab homes in the areas, which the KRG appears to be seeking to incorporate into Kurdish autonomous territory.”
- Assad regime again strengthened in Syria. Also Russia and Russian Secret Service SVR’ influence are strengthening in the Middle East and in the Mediterranean.
- Israel sees Al Nusra Front as a big threat but it is not uttering a word about fighting of Al Nusra against Hezbollah.
- Zionist government helps to Kurdistan Project which will control water resources, dams and rivers in the region.
We have to tell openly, these war projects can bring neither peace nor freedom to the region and the world.