Abdullah Manaz was born in Yozgat’s Yerköy district in 1958. He graduated from Ankara Mamak high school in 1978 and from Theology Faculty of Ankara University in 1984. In 1990, he became a doctor of Islamic Philosophy in Institute of Social Sciences of Ankara University. His Doctorate Thesis was about Role of Wisdom about Understanding Quran.
He started journalism after 1978 and his some news and cartoons were published in national newspapers. He entered to Turkish Radio and Television as producer in 1984. He has made hundreds program’s production and direction until this day. He received various awards in 1985, 1986 and 1994 with his programs. In 1987, he studied Arabic language for a period of one year in Syria. He made researching several times in Northern Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and the European countries.
He gave lectures about “Program Production on TV” at Faculty of Communication of Ege University between 1995 and 1998. He was president of “National unity and Strategy Foundation” in 2003 and 2004. He has participated to national and international conferences and has presented papers. He has retired as a strategic expert from Turkish Radio and Television in 2011. He speaks Arabic and English.
His Printed Books:
- Turkish Period Monuments in Syria’s Capital Damascus, Ministry of Culture Publications, Arabic-Turkish Book Photo Album, Ankara-1992. (ISBN 975-17-0928-8)
- Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge, Primary 4 Class Textbook, Policy Publications, (Big Boy 128 Pages), Ankara – 1994. (Turkish) (ISBN 975-7724-30-0)
- Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge, Primary 5 Class Textbook, Policy Publications, (Big Boy 128 Pages), Ankara – 1994. (Turkish) (ISBN 975-7724-29-7)
- Atatürk’s Reforms and Islam, Akademi Publications, (Big Boy 257 Pages) İzmir – 1995. (Turkish) (ISBN 975-8001-00-0)
- History of Political Zionism, IQ Publications (Medium-sized 144 pages), Istanbul – 2005. (Turkish) (ISBN 975-255-032-0)
- The Groups against Turkiye, IQ Publications (Medium-sized 128 pages), Istanbul – 2005. (Turkish) (ISBN 975-255-033-9)
- Atlas of Strategic Maps, IQ Publications, 16 Strategic Maps, Istanbul – 2006. (Turkish) (ISBN 975-255-080-0)
- Atatürk’s Reforms and Islam, (Current Edition), IQ Publications (Medium-sized 336 pages), Istanbul – 2006. (Turkish) (ISBN 975-255-084-3)
- Political Islamism, 1 Volume: Political Islamism in the World, (Medium-sized 512 Pages), 2nd Volume: Political Islamism in Turkiye, (Medium-sized 576 pages), Extended Third Edition, IQ Publications, Istanbul – 2008. (Turkish) (ISBN 978-975-255-174-9)
- Turkish Quran, Chronological and with Decline Reasons, (Medium-sized 656 pages), first edition, IQ Publications, Istanbul – 2008. (Turkish) (ISBN 978-975-255-218-0)
- Turkish Calendar and Astrology, Personality Analysis by Year of Birth, (Medium sized, 128 pages), First edition, IQ Publications, Istanbul – 2010. (Turkish) (ISBN 978-975-255-292-0)
- The Islamic Movements in Last Period, Osman Keskioğlu & Dr. Asaf Demirbaş & Dr. Abdullah Manaz, (Big Boy 232 Pages) Ankara – 1989. (Turkish).
- Dünden Bugüne Troya Antik Kenti; Yüksel Ergen & Dr. Abdullah Manaz (Editör, 3D Grafikler, Fotoğraflar), 152 Sayfa, İstanbul – Nisan 2013. (Turkish) (ISBN 978-975-7710-25-7)
- The Ancient City of Troy – The Past and The Present, Yüksel Ergen & Dr. Abdullah Manaz (Editor, 3D Design and Photographer), 152 pages, İstanbul – April 2014. (ISBN 978-975-7710-26-4)
- Die Antike Stadt Troja – von der Vergangenheit bis zur Gegenwart, Yüksel Ergen & Dr. Abdullah Manaz (Edition, Grafik und Photograph), 152 pagen, İstanbul – November 2013. (ISBN 978-975-7710-31-8)