The Islamic World from Libya to Pakistan and from Nigeria and Mali to Syria, turned into a bedlam. While the United States is dreaming about world domination; Russia is expanding its dominance area with Iran and Shiite alliance. The United Kingdom is continuing to support Salafiya groups, deeply and quietly. While Germany which considers itself as the leader of Europa, is trying to show the flag in the Middle East; France is spreading on effort to save its old colonial areas.
The most obvious view in this chaotic atmosphere is the United States’ desperation against Russia’ strengthening. After the defeats in Afghanistan and Iraq, The United States had planned to control the Islamic world by means of the Greater Middle East and Arab Spring projects. This projects also fizzled out. The Islamic world was infested with yellow bees which were flown from their hives.
Just as in the Taliban and Al-Qaeda operations, the Islamist groups which were organized by the United States at the beginning, run off the rails after a period and they were started to be used as threat against the United States by Russia. While the United States is fighting with a cumbersome technological power, Russia is continuing to strengthen by using fully human resources.
During this period, the biggest mistake of the United States is pomposity against its allies. Russia does not feel uncomfortable about the strengthening of Iran against the United States. Iran on the one hand is becoming a major force in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Bahrain and Lebanon, on the other hand continuing nuclear weapons activities without interruption. Russia is giving money, weapon and intelligence support to the Shiite alliance led by Iran. Russia’s latest and greatest success is the transformation of the Large Sunni State Project which was supported by the United States, Saudis and Gulf alliance, into a new Al-Qaeda fiasco. The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria under the leadership of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who had close contact with CIA in the beginning, has now become a major threat to the United States and the West. Russian and Iranian intelligence services promoted for escaping of all radical Islamists from the prisons in Iraq and Syria. The borders of Russia and Iran have been returned a place where passengers frequently stop by for Islamist fighters coming from Caucasus and Asia. Russia breathed easy in the Caucasus (due to the emigrating of Islamist fighters from Russia to Syria and Iraq) and in Ukraine.
Briefly, Russia has gained strength against the United States in recent years. Although the US and its Arab allies believed that the lowering oil prices will weaken the dominance of Russia and Iran; those using human resources is providing superiority against technology.
Meanwhile what is the United States doing? It is standing with Iran in Syria, Iraq and Yemen. While the United States is fighting against the Islamic State organization which was thrown out forward by Russia; Assad Army, Iran Special Forces, Jerusalem Warriors and Hezbollah are fighting for the interests of Iran and Russia on all fronts. Assad Air Forces are bombing cities every day and continuing to kill civilians with barrel bombs. Hundreds of women and children are dying every day, but these events don’t qualify as news for Western countries. Whenever the Islamic State killed a western hostage, western countries one after the other promises of revenge.
This case is the biggest despair of the United States and the West against Russia and Iran. The United States, Israel and the West lay their hopes on the Kurdish tribes and terrorist groups. American and Israeli experts are making plans for opening a corridor to reach the Mediterranean through Rojava (Northern Syria). The PKK Terrorist Organization which suffered heavy losses in AynulArab (Kobane), has been re-enforced by the United States.
What about Turkey and Turks? Are the United States and Western countries ally of Turks really? Does a friendly nation help to the Kurdish terrorist organization which are fighting to split Turkey? Would Turkey’s division and downsizing serve to strengthen Russia and Iran in the region? We said before: Russia does not feel uncomfortable about the strengthening of Iran. Well, why is the United States and the West afraid of the strengthening of Turkey?
The Western world should support Turkey, if they wants to stay in the Middle East and Asia. The United States’ Kurdish policy is a major betrayal against Turkey. We lay emphasis on the historical and strategic real at the bottom:
- The most important force to stop the strengthening and expansion of Russia and Iran in the Middle East and Asia is Turks.
- The sole power to recover Shiite communities in the region from the effects of Iran is Turks. An important part of Turks in the region is a member of the Shiite community and there are no problems and conflicts between Shia – Sunni Turks. Turks have an important power over all Shiite groups except Pharisees.
- The most important power to eliminate the threat of Iran in the region is Turks. If Turkish population is supported in Iran, Iran can be transformed from an open prison to a country of peace.
- The biggest power which will distribute the Russian dominance in the Caucasus and the Central Asia is also Turks. If the United States and the West want to stop Russia, they should support the Turkish presence in Asia.
- Another the most important issue is about Israel’s regional policy. Israel should give its Kurdish and Armenian policies which are the important threats against Turkey. Turkic world is a multi-religious society. Ashkenazi Jews, nearly 80% of world Jewry today, are Turkish origin Scythia communities. Likewise, Karaims Jews in Russia, Ukraine and Lithuania are also Turks. In fact, Muslim and Jewish religion and culture are very close and very similar. There are political reasons about Anti-Semitism and Muslim – Jewish Enmity emerged after 1950s.
- With the existing policies, Western world will not stop the expansion of Russia in Eastern Europe and Iran in the Middle East.